List of Documents Required for Admission
- Three passport size photographs
- Matriculation/ O levels and Intermediate/ A levels or equivalent certificates and mark-sheets/transcripts to be presentedin original plus one photocopy of each to be attached with the form. Attested photocopies will not be accepted
- The applicants waiting for Intermediate or A levels results can attach their part 1 mark sheet and Admit Card of class XII, or Test Appearance/Registration Slip for A level, in original along with one photocopy. All originals will be returned immediately after verification and the photocopies will be retained with the form.
- Photocopy of CNIC and Blood Group Card.
- Pay Order of processing fee in favour of the Indus Valley School of Art and Architecture. Payment by Credit Card is also accepted
Click to download Health Care Form
Click below the links to download FA/ Scholarship Form and Manual
- Financial Assistance/ Scholarship Form
- Financial Assistance/ Scholarship Manual